The Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games for 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
delisl52

delisl52

Games for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Games for 2009   Games for 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 pm

So, there are some new games coming for the 2009 season. Many were talked about at E3 but there are some that haven't been. The following list are the games that caught my eye. Feel free to add to it.

1. Need for Speed: Undercover
    - This game has only been mentioned to resemble the movie "Transporter". This sounds bad but we have no idea what they mean by that.

2. MAG (Massive Action Game)
    - If you watched E3 you know all that everyone else knows about this game. For those that don't, this game is extreme. It can ONLY work on the ps3 system due to the extreme nature of the game. They expect 256 player battles. This is also known as EPIC BATTLE.

3. COD 5
    - Everyone has their own opinion on this game, I personally think they are going the wrong way with the series but they might pull it off. I can't say i'm unhappy about Infantry Ward not building it cause well they treat the PS3 community like it doesn't exist. They are jealous.

4. God of War 3
    - If you have ever played a God of War game you know this game will be kick @$$. What they did with it for the ps2 was outstanding and shows what a good game this could be with the power of the PS3 system.

Those are the main games i keep thinking about. If you know more please post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mavericks-clan.com/
C-0719

C-0719

Games for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games for 2009   Games for 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 pm

I doubt the NFS game will be good... also MAG... if they f*ck up the gameplay... it will be bad... anyways you forgot Killzone 2!
Back to top Go down
TurboLX

Games for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games for 2009   Games for 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:01 pm

There is the possibility that NFS could turn out to be great. I will admit tryin new things withan already great game can help boost sales. it will attract new crowds and if pulled off well could turn to be one of the greatest nfs games. but again.. yes they can fail and ruin it. Pro street was an example of their change.. and why people didnt like i dunno i found it fun and so does andrew who became worried itwould be a waste of money for the game.

As for MAG. I feel that will be agreat game. already the 256 players in a game.. fuckin sweet already and gonna be so intense. i cant wait.

Killzone2.. i havent read too much on this. i dont really care about it either to be honest.. the first 1 yes.. was fun... but not the greatest..

Socom for the ps3. that i was not too pleased with the screen shots ive seen but after downloading the video from the psn. ive had a different look at it and willing to see what its like game play wise.. was not all that big on the socom games.
Back to top Go down
delisl52

delisl52

Games for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games for 2009   Games for 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:21 pm

oh yes, killzone and soccom. how could i forget.

as for killzone. it will be much better then the first one. i wasn't overly impressed mainly cause i heard a rumor that it was an answer to halo which it sucked at doing. the second one has great graphics and the gameplay just might be awesome. who knows.

soccom. loved the first one, never played it sense though. confrontation looks to be promising though.
Back to top Go down
Santarus

Games for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games for 2009   Games for 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:03 pm

I can't wait for God Of War 3
Back to top Go down
delisl52

delisl52

Games for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games for 2009   Games for 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 pm

nor can i, nor can i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games for 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games for 2009   Games for 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games for 2009
Page 1 of 1