The Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GeorgeRiera
Administrator
Administrator

Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:58 pm

Since Pokemon Platinum is going to be the next big hit I decided to show you guys all the new features and stuff.

New Features:

* A Wi-fi enabled Underground, a new Wi-Fi area where up to 20 people can meet online and will support new online features as well as the ability to make Poffin online with friends.

* A new Swalot machine for making Poffin has you throwing berries into its mouth to mix and create Poffin - which can be done with friends on and offline.

* A new and improved GTS, which is larger and has new functions.

* A Battle Recorder item, that allows you to record battles and share them with
friends on the GTS.

* The Battle Frontier returning and taking the place of the Fight Area (though the Battle Tower will remain as part of the Frontier). It's unknown if Scott will return.

* Volkner resigning his role as Sunnyshore Gym Leader

* An Origin Forme for Giratina as well as a Sky Forme for Shaymin, both of which will have new abilities, attacks and presumably different stats. It will be possible to change these Formes at will using Key Items you can pick up through playing the game.

* Team Galactic's buildings have been upgraded since Diamond and Pearl, to go along with the fact their plot has taken a step up.

* Obtaining the 11th movie promotional Regigigas and transferring it to Platinum will allow you to access Regirock, Regice and Registeel chambers in the game to battle and capture them. It's unknown if this can only be accessed using the promotional Regigigas exclusively.

* Platinum will feature new sprites for (presumably) all 493 Pokemon, as well as improved animation (though with still only two sprites per Pokémon to use as frames).

* The Pokétch has been redesigned and seems to have new features.

* A 'Torn World' area of the game, similar to the Reverse World featured in the 11th movie and seems to play the same role in relation to Giratina and its Origin Forme.

New Forms:

'Another' Forme--'Origin' Forme

Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! 487-1-----Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Giratinaoriginformsprite

Height: 4.5m-----Height: 6.9m
Weight: 750kg-----Weight: 650kg
Ability: Pressure-----Ability: Levitate

Land Forme-----Sky Forme
Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! 492-2-----Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Spr_4p_492
Height: 4.5m-----Height: 6.9m
Weight: 750kg-----Weight: 650kg
Type: Grass-----Types: Grass/Flying
Ability: Natural Cure-----Ability: Serene Grace

There is no word yet if there are any new Pokemon...

Note: All the info shown here is from PokeCharms.com NONE OF THE INFORMATION ABOVE IS MINE in that case neither yours Wink

Well hope you like the little info section for the New Pokemon game, Hope you liked it Wink
-George
Back to top Go down
https://thegamingforum.darkbb.com
MetalMario1337

MetalMario1337

PostSubject: Darkrai?   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 am

I hope you won't have to hack the game to get Darkrai
Back to top Go down
GeorgeRiera
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:17 am

Like i did with Diamond and Pearl pass it on time and then hack it the other Wink
Back to top Go down
MetalMario1337

MetalMario1337

PostSubject: Re:Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 am

Or go to a pokemon event!

WHICH THEY HAVEN'T DONE IN AMERICA YET
Back to top Go down
GeorgeRiera
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 am

Nintendo did, A few months ago IM NOT SURE BOUT THAT i think they did
Back to top Go down
MetalMario1337

MetalMario1337

PostSubject: Re:Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:48 am

Yea in Japan for the release of that darkrai movie
Back to top Go down
C-0719

C-0719

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:10 pm

i doubt this game will be OMG BIG like peral and diamond... sense the 3rd game allways sells less..
Back to top Go down
Crazed.

Crazed.

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 pm

This game seems very interesting to me, I am sure to buy it when it comes out next year. Ive seen some screen shots of the game, it looks very cool. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!   Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunch of Pokemon Platinum stuff!
Page 1 of 1