The Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (DS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magejutsu
Review Team
Review Team
Magejutsu

Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (DS) Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (DS)   Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (DS) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 am

Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (DS) 926713_63284

Many fans of the fullmetal series waited anxiously for this game before its release date. Sadly most of them were disappointed(why,i cant understand) being a long time fan i was just happy to have a game out there based on the anime. The game,to me, is much better then the reviews say. Gameplay: The game is set in the style of a classic sidescroller beat em up, alone with a few minigames.You travel through the level,killing all enemy's in each section to move onto the next, until you get to the boss. it is simple,but very fun.

Difficulty:Most enemy's are taken out with 2 melee attacks and every boss can be killed in 2-3 hits from a simple strategy(which i wont tell,as to stop people who don't know it from easily getting through the game)

Sound: Music and voice clips form the show make the sound very enjoyable, and songs never get old.

Graphics: Sprites,but a bit better then seen on GBA sprites.

other: Tons of extra unlockable media make replay worth it..although you can also find it online, free and better.

Magejutsu's Rating:

superb

Gameplay
Graphics
Sound
Value
Tilt

* Difficulty: Just Right
* Learning Curve: 0 to 30 Minutes
* Time Spent: 10 Hours or Less

"Just plain fun"
Back to top Go down