The Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need for Speed: Prostreet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
delisl52

delisl52

Need for Speed: Prostreet Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed: Prostreet   Need for Speed: Prostreet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:08 am

Need for Speed: Prostreet Fld_games_cover_17

Now I'm sure Joe will add to this but I will start the review.

First off, I HATED the demo and previews of this game. They didn't impress me at all. Joe told me about it and it sounded like it could be better then it was being advertised. I'm glad to say, for the first time ever, that I am glad I listened to Joe.

Gameplay: 8/10

- I know what Joe will say, "Only 8/10???". Well I am one of those fans that enjoyed the free roam and cops, but I can't give it lower then 8 because for what they were trying they didn't do too bad. I don't like how much 'tuning' you can do basically cause I liked it when simple upgrades were done by picking them. The tuning they allowed you to do back in Underground 2 was far more then enough for me. I don't think the mechanics should have an advantage Very Happy.

Graphics: 10/10 (it's blu-ray!!!)

- I must say they are doing well with graphics for all games and this one is no exception. I can't say anymore.

Storyline: 9/10

- For being a racing game, the story isn't that bad. You are basically just trying to whip some guys @$$ cause he thinks he is the sh!t. Lets just say there is more story in this one then there was in most.

Pros:
- Graphics
- Realistic driving style
- Customizing

Cons:
- Lags (might be local but mine lags around some corners)
- Loading, Loading, Loading, Loading, Saving, Saving, Saving (annoying!!!)
- Tuning is excessive

All in all I will give Prostreet 8.5/10. No, my ratings don't mean much but as far as I can see, they have made better games. Most Wanted, Carbon, Underground 2. Yah, I went there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mavericks-clan.com/
C-0719

C-0719

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet   Need for Speed: Prostreet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:41 pm

ummm the graphics arent that great.... most PS3 games look better
Back to top Go down
delisl52

delisl52

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet   Need for Speed: Prostreet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

you're lucky i can't delete your posts
Back to top Go down
TurboLX

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet   Need for Speed: Prostreet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:23 pm

again chris with the negativity.
the graphics on pro street are far better then your pixel junk
Back to top Go down
GeorgeRiera
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet   Need for Speed: Prostreet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Nice Chris! Keep it up! More comments like that and you win a on way ticket to not being able to do anything on TGF AKA Banned Stop it seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://thegamingforum.darkbb.com
C-0719

C-0719

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet   Need for Speed: Prostreet Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:23 pm

TurboLX wrote:
again chris with the negativity.
the graphics on pro street are far better then your pixel junk
ummm im saying graphics can't be a 10/10... maybe if he reviewed it when it came out first but he didnt. really by now graphics it should of been given a 7-8. and Pixel Junk isnt a game for graphics. its a PSN game. Great one in fact. Tower Defense ftw
Back to top Go down
delisl52

delisl52

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet   Need for Speed: Prostreet Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:47 am

LMAO i love the banned avatar George HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed: Prostreet   Need for Speed: Prostreet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed: Prostreet
Page 1 of 1