The Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you like to be better at COD4?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
delisl52

delisl52

Would you like to be better at COD4? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to be better at COD4?   Would you like to be better at COD4? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:35 am

Are you new to Call of Duty 4? Do you get owned every time you play online or in campaign? Do you only use granade launchers? I might have the cure for you. It's called the Mavericks Training Camp.

This idea was introduced by me, Andrew. I noticed that some of our fellow teammates were having issues in the Assault aspect of the online game play. Being semi decent at Assault type gaming, I brought forward an idea to Joe, the Leader. Him and I have been talking lately about getting this idea into reality.

Basically, this Camp will be a learning experience for those who think they can help or be helped in the Assault or CQC (Close Quarter Combat) aspect of the game. There will be matches set-up with me and some others picked by me spectating it and watching for the problems areas the trainees have. After these problems are addressed we can then attempt to teach you how to be better. The maps that will be used to test these skills will be small and confined. Maps such as Vacant, Chinatown, Broadcast, District and Crossfire will be used.

There will be some basic rules for this camp and they will be strictly followed. This will be like a boot camp and if you don't follow the rules you will get kicked out. Some basic rules would be weapon choices, no camping and respecting the Trainers. The weapons that will be used will all be meant for CQC battle. They would include the SMG guns and a few assault rifles. If you are caught using a weapon that is not part of our 'ok' list then you will be warned. There is a ONE warning policy for this Camp.

If you have any questions or suggestions please post them here or message me or Joe (TurboLX).

P.S. There may be more Training Camps for other games in the future. Such as MGS4 (MGO) or other Shooter games.

If you want to be a part of this Camp you need to register here, for the Mavericks gaming community.

Training Camp Idea CcopyrightŠ 2008 Andrew Delisle

Last edited by delisl52 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mavericks-clan.com/
C-0719

C-0719

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be better at COD4?   Would you like to be better at COD4? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:51 pm

me: deleted post cause he shouldn't be here anyway
Back to top Go down
delisl52

delisl52

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be better at COD4?   Would you like to be better at COD4? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:21 pm

do you read? it says if you want to be better at assault (cqc) stop being retarded
Back to top Go down
http://www.mavericks-clan.com/
TurboLX

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be better at COD4?   Would you like to be better at COD4? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 pm

its to give out pointers and help people improve without being thrown right in the middle of a battle that really counts. Mr. Negative. i really wanna punch you in the nose you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to be better at COD4?   Would you like to be better at COD4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you like to be better at COD4?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gaming Forum :: Sony :: Off Topic Sony-
Jump to: