The Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resistance: Fall of Man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solid

Resistance: Fall of Man Empty
PostSubject: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:30 am

Resistance: Fall of Man Box-l

This game rocks!!!! The story kept me through the campaign, although Nathan Hale, being the main character, didn't seem to be very involved, other than actually killing all the enemies and such. The side character Rachel or something told the whole story from her perspective, Nathan barely even talked throughout the game. The gameplay is incredible, and the multiplayer whether online or off will get you addicted, that being good or not. The game came out nearly two years ago and it still has got to be one of the most played games on the PSN. With this game coming out under the greatest hits collection for just $29.99, its a must-have for your FPS experience.

9/10
Back to top Go down
delisl52

delisl52

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:18 am

I can't honestly say that this game impressed me. The graphics, sure, but I couldn't keep with it. I did beat it cause i had to but i've never played it since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mavericks-clan.com/
C-0719

C-0719

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:24 pm

man this game was fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
Magejutsu
Review Team
Review Team
Magejutsu

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 pm

my fav PS3 games =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.magejutsuproductions.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance: Fall of Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gaming Forum :: The Gaming Forum :: Reviews-
Jump to: